Saturday 10 March 2012

OOTD and New In

Today was one of the first really warm and sunny spring days and it really is about time, since it has been an exceptionally cold and long winter for Israel. So decided to enjoy and met my friend for breakfast on this lovely Saturday.
I also purchased new things that I have not shared yet, but I guess I can hit two birds with one stone and show you the outfit as well as the new stuff.
I have new shoes, that I bought in Primark when I was in Germany for a business trip last week. They actually have a really nice pinky-peach colour and came out a little orange on this picture. I really have to find a solution for the lighting. 
I also have new shoes from a Zara Sale.
I also have a new top from Primark and new jeans from 7 for all mankind that will be featured in the outfit photo. The jeans are of a very dark blue colour but unfortunately appear black due to bad lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...