Wednesday 7 March 2012

New in

I have been happily spending money on cosmetics recently. God knows why, but I guess it is a change to clothes.
I am happy to announce that I am the proud owner of Elie Saab's "Le Perfume". The best thing about it, apart from smelling absolutely great, is that it is not available in Israel, thus no one will smell of it and it will be special to me.
Although I love my MAC blush in "Melba" it seems a little too orange, especially now, that I am really white. So I purchased "Blushbaby". It is very sheer and and looks very natural.
To go along with it I also bought my first MAC brush in 129sh. I hope that I will one of the lucky ones, whose brush will not shed because after all it is an investment and quite expensive. However, it is very soft and feel great to the touch.
To round up my MAC haul I also decided to try the cleanse off oil. It is in the travel size and at the end of the day wasn't that expensive so I decided to give it a try.
Last but not least is the BB Cream by Garnier. So far I have been using it for 2 days and I quite like it. It seems to provide a better coverage that the Lancome cream but I haven't been using it long enough to give a proper review on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...