Tuesday 10 January 2012

New year and hopefully new habits

Firstly let me start by wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
Yet again it has been ages since my last post so yet again I do have to apologise to you if you are following my blog. I flew home for a few days over the holidays and I have to admit that I don't really have any outfit pictures, so let me share some personal ones instead.
Top Zara

I am not big on new years resolutions since one usually doesn't actually keep them but then again I read today that supposedly seeing the resolutions written down somewhere is a good motivator. So I decided to give it a try.

* Be more positive
* Eat better and drink more
* Work out more
* Take better care of myself
* Try to be less lazy
* Shop less
* Spend more time on things that I like and enjoy life

Beginning tomorrow I am giving this list a try and even if I manage to stick to half of the things then it will be a decent change.
Soon I will also write a post about all the new stuff that I have, since there is actually a lot over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...