Thursday 19 January 2012

MBFWB 2012

I decided that since it is the new year, it is time for my blog to grow up and change its appearance a little bit, so I hope that you like it.
The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin started and how much do I wish to be there. The city has an incredible flair to it that I really want to experience.
Anyways, I came across the show of Lena Hoschek, an Austrian designer, who is knows for her retro influences. This season she combined heavy, typical Austrian materials with French Chic, lace and silk. Basically the collection very mich reminds me of Woody Allen's movie "Midnight in Paris". I hope you like it as much as I do.



Images via bild.de
I think the whole collection is incredibly beautiful and feminine. It just makes you want to take out the heels and the beret and go out on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...