Wednesday 30 April 2014

Life and other things

So life - that big thing surrounding us... Am I the only one finding it complicated? Am I the only one wishing there was a manual to it? What is the right decision? What am I supposed to do? Just relying on a hunch sometimes doesn't seem enough. And as if the uncertainly wasn't enough it usually goes together with fear. The fear to make wrong decision, the wrong choice. What if I screw up? What if the choice is wrong? Will I be able to fix it afterwards? What if I won't be any good? What if I'll fail?
I guess in the end I'd just have to try and if it doesn't work just try and try again... 
Recently I was reading this article about Generation Y and how we all think that we are special, thus having great expectations and should those not be me met making us up satisfied with our life. 
So how am I supposed to use this knowledge in order to cope with my situation? I'm guessing I'd have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...