Saturday 23 November 2013

Hooded eyes

So as you guys may or may not know I have hooded eyes. I really wish I had a nice crease but unfortunately that is not the case. 
Having a hooded eye means that the makeup, that is shown in makeup tutorials or magazines needs to be adjusted to the eye. I struggle particularly with the winged eye liner because, obviously depending how far your "hood" goes, it is not possible to follow your bottom lash line for the direction on the wing. 
Over the past few days I seem to have been totally obsessed with Korean tutorials because their eye shame seems to be more similar to mine (post op.). I am mentioning this because there are many more techniques that can be used on a mono lid is and I just read today that every 5th woman in Seoul has subjected herself to some kind of beauty enhancement procedure. 
The way they do the wing is basically drawing an imaginary line from the tear duct and just continue this line at the other end. The line can then be softened with shadow and the crease can be defined lightly, but all in all a very nice alternative for hooded eyes. 

Images taken from: http://www.voucherlicious.com/deal/92-off-120min-korean-look-makeup-workshop-–-includes-hands-on-practice-live-demonstration-free-smo/r:33844

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...