Sunday 19 February 2012

Beauty haul

So I do realise that I do suck with updating my posts and there is actually no excuse because once one decides to become a blogger, he should really commit. 
However, I want to share the result of today's beauty haul. I absolutely LOVE shopping make up, so here we go:
Last week I have decided that I cannot live without a tinted moisturiser after seeing a post about beauty favourites on teetharejade. I never really used a tinted moisturiser before but this winter has not been kind on my skin at all. No matter what cream I use and how often I use a peeling, my forehead and my cheeks are flaky and I cannot use a foundation. But since a tinted moisturiser is a moisturiser per se, it should do the job just fine. After trying Estee Lauder, and realising that it is definitely way to dark for me, I would look orange!!!, I came across this Lancome one and decided to give it a try. I bought the lightest shade since I am really really white at the moment. A review will follow.
Today I have also bought a new under-eye-concealer. This one has light to medium coverage but also has moisturising qualities and SPF. While I was in the M•A•C store I bough a red lipstick and that is exactly the reason why I am trying to avoid going there, since I always buy more than I bargained for. Anyways, the lipstick is matt, which I like in the shade "RUBY WOO". I will be mixing it up with a lip balm and wear it on a daily basis, since on that combination it isn't too dark and it also makes me look like Snow White.
I guess the OPI polishes speak for themselves. Unfortunately "you don't know Jaques" came out looking a little greenish but it is just the light.
I also bought this but didn't manage to write about it:
I decided that I absolutely have to have this. I heard all the ramblings about it on other blogs and beauty channels and definitely decided to give it a go because my skin is so flaky. As you can see it is the Huile Lotus facial oil by Clarins. There are different ways to use it. The first way is to mix it with the tonic, the second alternative is to mix it with your night cream and the last is to just put two drops in your palms, warm it up and massage it into your face. There is also a video on the Clarins website, which you can see here. Again, a review on this will follow and I am really excited to start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...