Saturday 10 December 2011

*It's wish list time again*

I have a short wish list this time because I guess I stocked up on everything and all the items from the list are actually affordable and will make their way into my home in the near future.
When I last visited the M.A.C store and one of the make-up artists was applying the new foundation with their 187 brush and although I do have a foundation brush, I don't actually like it and this brush seemed absolutely amazing. I never bought a M.A.C brush because I find them super pricey but I guess it's a good return on investment since it is supposed to last for a long time.
I also think it's time to switch up my evening cleansing routine a little, since the moisturiser doesn't really moisturise my forehead enough. So when I bought my scrub again the sales lady gave me a tester of the moisturising gel. I tried it for a few days and it really is great so I definitely need this in my arsenal.
I was always afraid of bronzer because I didn't know how to use it and it made my face look dirty but nowadays I actually know how to use it and how to properly contour my face. Plus I have to admit that this bronzer works wonders and I really should stay away from the M.A.C store because I always find stuff I want and cannot afford in the desired quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...